The Grizzlies are always looking for driven, hard working, hockey loving individuals to add to our organization. Please see the opportunities below to see how you can be apart of the defending Fraser Cup Champion Rochester Grizzlies for the 2022-2023 season.
The following internships are available for the 2022-2023 Season: Please contact Jacob Holmes by email at Jacob@RochesterGrizz.com if interested.
Gameday Promotions Intern: PART TIME
If you are looking to break into sports, learn about the industry, and add to your resume – this is the internship for you. We are searching for passionate, hard-working individuals who have a desire to learn about the operational and promotional aspects of sports. Game Day Promotions Interns will assist the Director of Game Operations in the planning and execution of all aspects of Grizzlies home games – including on-ice and in-game promotions, sponsorship activations, engaging with fans, and other tasks as assigned. This internship is part-time and consists of 22-26 home games from September 2022 through March of 2023.
- College student (underclassmen and upperclassmen are all encouraged to apply) or recent graduate with an interest in sports or live events.
- Interns have the ability to receive college credit if approved by university.
- Must be willing to work a majority of the 22-26 home games, which will include weekends and holidays.
- Must be punctual, responsible, and team orientated.
- Must have a growth mindset and be prepared to learn and be challenged regularly.
- Preferably be able to Ice Skate (Some promotions are done on ice)
- Must be ready to have a lot of fun!
The following gameday positions are available: Please contact Ken Wicklegren by email Ken@RochesterGrizz.com if interested.
PA Game Announcer, Scoreboard Operator, Penalty Box Operator, Grizzlies Apparel Shop Attendant, Food Sales (21+ Involves Liquor/Beer), Ticket Taker, Goal Judges.
Each position will be monetarily compensated accordingly.
While each position here with the Grizzlies is different, each one requires physical demands that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing your duties you may be required to stand and walk for extended periods of time, run, sit, navigate stairs, stoop, kneel or crouch. You may be asked to occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 25 pounds. You will be exposed to cold conditions and noise levels. We ask that you be aware of these conditions and if you feel that you cannot meet these requirements, please inform the person with whom you interview.