The Rochester Grizzlies of the NA3HL is seeking qualified candidates interested in a full-time position in our Sales, Marketing, and Promotions department. This position is an excellent opportunity for those interested in sports marketing and enables employees to gain experience in multiple facets of the industry. We are looking for driven, independent workers who are willing to take on multiple roles for the team such a sponsor sales, ticketing, and game operations.
- Monthly salary based on experience and performance, plus commission. Commissions up to 20%
- Create proposals for potential sponsors
- Gain revenue through multiple sales products
- We provide you with an account list, but you are encouraged to add new accounts
- Manage existing accounts
- Sell ticket packages, season tickets, group tickets, etc. to community members
- Assist in game night operations including sponsor fulfillment, customer service, and various other game night duties
We want to establish a long-term relationship with the new sales team member and will reward the successful candidate with bonuses as the sales revenue increase.
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with the sports industry
- Must be able to SELL Hockey
- Highly competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work game nights
If interested please send a cover letter and resume to: JBecker@AustinBruins.com with “Sales Team” in the subject line.